Ignite your senses and take your running off-road for the 2019 Trail Running Series. 5 races at 5 breathtaking locations await! All in misty wilderness and a one hour drive from Melbourne.
Each series event includes short, medium and long course formats with lots of trail-stomping in pristine landscape.
Please note entries to the Trail Run Series 2019 will open mid-April 2019. Be sure to like and follow the Trail Running Series Facebook page so you don’t miss opening day.
2019 Race Dates & Venues
- Race 1: Sunday 16 June – Plenty Gorge – 6km / 11km / 17km
- Race 2: Sunday 14 July – Smiths Gully – 7km / 14km / 18km
- Race 3: Sunday 4 August – Silvan, Dandenong Ranges – 7km / 15km / 21km
- Race 4: Sunday 22 September – Anglesea – 9km / 15km / 23km
- Race 5: Saturday 5 October (Night race) – Yarra Bend – 5km / 10km / 15km
On offer in 2019 are 5 great locations and a new Race 1 location. The kids’ run returns in Race 3 & 4 and we’ll see a continuation of the Saturday night race finale at Yarra Bend. All this in a friendly social atmosphere.
You’ll breathe in plenty of fresh air and be grinning from ear-to-ear as you whisk through valleys lined with tree ferns and towering gum trees while saddling rivers, creeks, beaches and lookouts galore.
Enter the whole series or choose the races that suit you. We guarantee you’ll love it.
AND PUT SOME FRESH AIR AND ZEST INTO YOUR WINTER WEEKENDS!
Join the converstation!
Keep up to date with all thing Trail Running Series by liking and following our dedicated TRS FACEBOOK PAGE!