Escape to the trails this winter
Race 3 Silvan Summary:
- Race 3 Silvan Results – View Here >>
- 2023 Series Overall Results (updated post-Race 3) – View Here >>
- Race 3 Photos (on Facebook Sunday afternoon) – View Here>>
- News Story – Read Here >>
2023 Trail Running Series Overview
The Trail Running Series has been REFRESHED FOR 2023 with a new format and range of options to keep all runners happy – so come and escape to the wilderness with us this winter!
- 3 event series: June – July – August
- 3 race distances: 7km short course / ~14km medium course / 24km – 30km long course
- Super-social handicap format at Silvan (Race 3)
- Expanded event expo with more food and activity
So load up your car and bring the tribe to three magnificent wilderness locations as we rejoice the fresh air and freedom that running with friends provides. See you there!
2023 Dates and Location:
|4 June 2023||Plenty Gorge||7km / 13km / 24km||Details Here|
|9 July 2023||Anglesea||7.5km / 16km / 29km and Friendly 4km||Details Here|
|6 August 2023||Silvan||7km / 15km / 22km||Details Here|
>> Entries NOW OPEN here <<
Race 1 – 4 June Summary:
Race 2 – 9 July Summary:
The Trail Running Series is all about making trail running accessible to as many people as possible. You don’t need years of experience nor all the latest gear… all you need is a come-and-try-it attitude and a bit of fitness to get around the course. All races are designed to be fun, scenic and rewarding for all runners with a friendly event atmosphere that is truly welcoming of everyone.
Join the Conversation! Stay in touch with all other runners via our super active Facebook Page
Last year was my first year trail running and first time at the series and I loved it. I couldn’t wait to run again this year and experience more trails, more cheers, more spills and more thrills. Loved it!Mary – Series runner
Honestly the most fun and friendliest events I’ve ever participated in. Such a great size and awesome vibe along the trails.Michael – race 2 and 3 runner