General timings on race day
The exact schedule varies a little from race to day, but here is a general rundown of how things roll for race 1 and 2:
- Monday 16 days before race day: number plates are posted to competitors.
- The week before race day: a detailed event program is emailed to competitors that outlines all the race logistics and on the day information.
- Online entries remain open right up until the race commences!
Approx race day schedule
|Race day registration opens
|8:15am – 9:00am
|9:30am – 11:00am
|11:00am – 12:00pm
The specific schedule for each race is here:
- RACE 3 – 4 August – Silvan Schedule >>
The specific schedule for race 3 will be quite different as it involves handicap starts with all runners starting at a different time with the goal that we ALL FINISH AT THE SAME TIME!
After the race
After your race, we recommend:
- Hang out in the Social Central zone with your new and old trail running buddies!
- Buying a coffee and a bite of food from the vendors to enjoy the race atmosphere
- Grab a free 0% alcohol beer from our sponsor Australian Sport Beer
- Listen to the live music
- Stick around to support other runners as they cross the finish line and share their smiles
- Stay for presentations to acknowledge the winners and hopefully claim a spot prize
- Posting on social media to tell the world what a great time you’ve had (#BitumenIsBoring)
- Checking out your official results: Results
- Viewing your event photos (available by the Wednesday after the race): Photos
I love the variety of trail race types offered and the mix of trails within each race. Never a dull moment! – Renee