|Virtual Race 1||Sunday 14 June||9am Race Start (all runners)|
|Virtual Race 2||Sunday 12 July||9am Race Start (all runners)|
Race Schedule (in detail)
Suggested time-line for when to use each of the APP’s explained on the Virtual Technology page (remember – you don’t have to use all APPS – just choose what suits you!):
- Arrive at your race venue – get ready to run!
- Start Facebook and watch us live – or start ZOOM and say hi
- Start ‘Live Tracking’ on Race Map – you will start to see all other runners appear on the map!
- Start ZOOM and see everyone else live on your screen
- Do the Hiit Factory warm up as broadcast on ZOOM and Facebook Live
- Take off your jumper and get ready to race…
9:00am START RUNNING!!
- keep ‘Live Tracking’ turned on for the duration of your run (in Race Map)
- press start on your GPS watch or Strave phone app so you can upload it to Strava
- connect via Zoom when you like during your run – show us the views (and the hills) from your course!
FINISH YOUR RUN and stop your GPS watch or iPhone Strava app – upload to Strava
- stop ‘Live Tracking’ in the Race Map app
- restart ZOOM and tell us about your run – high-5 your friends (elbow to elbow only)!
Head back home and relive your run and share it with the community via:
- TRS Strava Club – check out everyone else’s runs, see who went the fastest / furthest / highest… hand out plenty of Kudos to our network
- Upload your race time and distance into the results URL to see how you compare (not mandatory – just for competitive types!)
- TRS Facebook Group – Upload any photos and stories from your run offer a few comments and trail love to others
- Watch it all again as we’ll record all online session and re-share later!