|Virtual Race 1||Sunday 14 June||9am Race Start (all runners)|
|Virtual Race 2||Sunday 12 July||9am Race Start (all runners)|
PRE-RACE : Thursday 9th July
8:00pm – 9:00pm ‘Registration’ – technology test!
- This is an opportunity to test the technology before race day so you know how it works (optional). Details in the Event Program sent to competitors via e-mail.
Race day schedule
Suggested time-line for when to use each of the APP’s explained on the Virtual Technology page (remember – you don’t have to use all APPS – just choose what suits you!):
- Arrive at your race venue – get ready to run!
- Start Facebook and watch us live – or start ZOOM and say hi
- Start ‘Live Tracking’ on Race Map – to see all other runners on the map
- Start ZOOM and see everyone else live on your screen
- Do the Hiit Factory warm up as broadcast on ZOOM and Facebook Live
- Take off your jumper and get ready to race…
9:00am START RUNNING!!
- keep ‘Live Tracking’ turned on for the duration of your run (in Race Map)
- press start on your GPS watch or phone app to record your run
- connect via Zoom when you like during your run – show us the views (and the hills) from your course!
FINISH YOUR RUN
- stop your GPS when you’ve run the full distance of the event you entered (5km, 10km or 15km)
- restart ZOOM and tell us about your run – high-5 your friends (elbow to elbow only)!
- stop ‘Live Tracking’ in the Race Map app
Head back home and relive your run and share it with the community via:
- Upload your race time and distance into the results URL to see how you compare. This is clearly explained here.
- TRS Strava Club – check out everyone else’s runs, see who went the fastest / furthest / highest… hand out plenty of Kudos to our network
- TRS Facebook Group – Upload any photos and stories from your run offer a few comments and trail love to others
- Watch it all again as we’ll record all online session and re-share later!
8:30pm Sunday evening
We will announce the winners and award some prizes with a live session on the Trail Running Series Facebook page.